We have some great news for you in time for Christmas, we just released the second version of Autogrammer! Included are some awesome changes that will make it even easier to manage your Instagram accounts
1) You can now Bulk Upload images to Autogrammer
2) Edit previously scheduled posts
2) Changes to the dashboard
* The date/time for scheduled posts are displayed in a more readable format
* Increased the number of Activity Log items from 3 to 6
3) Failed posts will be reattempted automatically within 15 minutes of failing
4) GIF images are now supported
Hello Autogrammers! Last night we made an important and much needed update to Autogrammer – support for all languages. Up until last night you could only type English characters for your captions.
This limitation came to our attention when some captions by South American users were not being posted correctly. We identified the issue as a shortcoming of the library that we were using to make posts and found a third-party solution which allowed to overcome this. Below is our first post with a non-English characters caption!
Most of the popular Instagram schedulers are no more than a reminder services – you upload your images through a webapp and set a posting date/time. When its time to post, a notification is sent to your phone and with some manual intervention your images are posted.
Autogrammer is much more convenient. It allows you to upload images through your browser – where you can also edit them with a powerful yet easy to use image editor. You can manage multiple Instagram accounts in one place. And the most important feature – schedule your Instagram posts and forget about them. We will take you through the steps to schedule your Instagram posts below.
Instructions on how to schedule your Instagram posts
1) Signup for an Autogrammer account (Free 7 Day Trial – no credit card required)
2) Click the link in the verification email sent to you
3) On the Manage Accounts page, in the “Add New Account” form enter your Instagram username and password and submit. The account will display with a status of “Pending”. (You can schedule your first post regardless)
4) On the Upload & Schedule page click the “Browse” button to select and image to upload (make sure the filesize is under 5MB)
5) An image editor will pop up. Crop the image and edit it as desired, then click the “Save” button and the “Continue” button when done.
6) On the subsequent page enter a caption for the post, timezone, date/time (cannot be in the past) and click the “Schedule” button.
It is likely your first posts will fail – but its nothing to worry about. This is a security feature of Instagram, they are making sure you authorized the login from an unfamiliar location. After a post fails, login to your Instagram account and make sure your account is verified. Verifying your account typically requires entering an code which you can choose to have sent to you via SMS or email. Once you have entered this code, come back to Autogrammer and repost the image from the Dashboard by clicking “Repost”.
Wecome to the Autogrammer blog! We will be using the blog to keep you posted on important updates and to share content which we feel maybe beneficial to our users.
Autogrammer is an Instagram Scheduler. It allows you to manage all your Instagram accounts in one place and scheduling for immediate posting or at a future date.
Autogrammer also includes a cool image editor for you to easily edit your photos with neat filters, frames, make color adjustments, and much more.
Since this is the first version of Autogrammer we will be making much more improvements to it with your feedback. Our hope is that our services saves our users time and makes their lives a little easier.